|Outside Bar of America.|
Picking a bar to watch the Super Bowl is important if you really want to see the game. You need good TV's, lots of fellow fans, and drink specials. The following is a list of bars (in order of preference) that will make your Super Bowl viewing memorable.
- Bar of America. This restaurant/bar has good food, great HD TV's and will get loud on game day. There are 4 other bars within walking distance if you want to switch at the half. The B of A was a former Greyhound Bus Depot and a bank. This is where fans go on game day.
- The Blue Coyote Bar and Grill. This is the only true sports bar in town. It’s a local hangout with more TV’s than a Sam's Club. They also have great food, great service, and the place is BIG! The beer is cheap but the TV is not in high definition.
- Moody’s Bistro Bar and Beats. The main room has two flat screens over the bar and a projection screen. Great happy hours and great food. The place has limited seating but it's right across the street from Bar of America if you can't get in.
- Fifty/Fifty Brewing Company. TV’s are everywhere but the small town charm is missing. Not a local’s place. What the heck. They brew their own beer so how bad can it be?
- Marg's World Taco Bistro. Two HD TV's over the bar as you walk in. $2 dollar canned beer, and excellent soft tacos and Tequila drinks. I recently watched football here for the first 1/2 and then walked down to B of A for the rest of the game.
- The Cotton Wood Restaurant. They have a great bar with only 2 tiny TV’s. The Cotton Wood is an old rustic ski lodge. People have been having great times here for decades.
- Tourist Club. Loud and rowdy at times. The TV’s are weak and the booze they are cheap. Local dive bar that can be entertaining with the right crowd. Do what you want in here. Very few rules. They always have a Superbowl "Party". $2 dollar drafts last year!
- Past Time Club. A few small analog TV’s. Ask for a “shifter” for a $1 dollar beer. Cheap booze and no rules are the house specials. Dog friendly too. If the scene goes bad you can walk a couple doors down to the Tourist Club or 3 other bars.